Terrey Collection of Vintage Radio
498 Cross St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
NOTE: Your GPS will get you to Cross St., but sometimes places you at the wrong address. Read street numbers carefully and look for “490/498" which is the fourth driveway on the left coming from Rt. 225.
The auction is at THE BARN at the end of a 1,000-foot driveway. Please follow signage.
There is parking for about 40-50 cars around THE BARN. Please park in marked spaces!
Overflow parking is on the driveway or on Cross Street -- Please park on only one side.
Please follow signage.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-95/RT. 128
Take Exit 31B on Rt. 128/I-95, following Rt. 225 West. Stay on Rt. 225 for about 8.2 miles. (Watch the signs to stay on Rt. 225.) Turn left onto Cross St.
Number 498 is the fourth driveway on your left.
Drive is shared with 490. 498 is straight at end of drive.
1. Take Exit 31B on Rte. I-95/Rt. 128. The exit will put you on Route 225 heading west, into Bedford.
2. After about 2.8 miles, bear right, keeping on Rt. 225 (not Rt. 62.) About 0.1 miles further, in front of a gas station and across from an auto dealership, take a hard left, again keeping on Rt. 225 (not Rt. 4).
4. Continue on Rt. 225 for about 4 miles to Carlisle Center (a small traffic circle.) Continue on Rt. 225 by taking the exit across from the one you entered and then, almost immediately, bear right keeping on Rt. 225.
6. Continue on Rt. 225 for about 1.3 miles and turn left onto Cross St.
7. 498 Cross St. is the fourth driveway on the left side of the street. There is a small "490/498" sign on a tree at the end of the driveway (a shared driveway with 490). (Note that the mailbox is on the right-hand side, across the street from the driveway.)
8. The Barn and Auction is at the very end of the 1000-foot driveway, NOT at the house on the right.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-495
1.Take Exit 32 and follow "To Rt. 225" signs, heading East.
2. At stop light (at Rt. 110), go straight across onto Carlisle Rd. for 1.3 mi.
3. At stop sign, turn left onto Rt. 225, for 2.8 mi. to Cross St. (Go straight at Rt. 27 stop light.)
4. Turn right onto Cross St.
5. 498 Cross St. is the fourth driveway on the left side of the street (The driveway is shared with 490). There is a small "490/498" sign on a tree at the end of the driveway. (Note that the mailbox is on the right-hand side, across the street from the driveway.)
6. The Barn and Auction is at the very end of the 1000-foot driveway, NOT at the house on the right.